Allow me to take away your worry, fear and panic!
I will do your book-keeping and produce your year-end accounts.
Have you just started your business and are unsure how to register with HMRC, keep financial records, record your transactions and submit a tax return?
Have you been trading for a while, and just need someone to take over the financial year-end responsibilities so you can concentrate on doing what you do best?
I am Manchester-based but welcome enquiries and clients from all areas. My clients are involved in many, varied creative industries including PR, International Development, West-end Theatre, the North-West Comedy circuit and various other creative small business ventures. I have over 25 years experience in all areas of accounting practices and specialise in start-ups.
My services include, but are not limited to:
- Initial registration of your business and online filing of company details.
- A full book-keeping service for sole traders and limited companies.
- Preparation of year-end accounts for sole traders and partnerships.
- Self-assessment and Partnership year-end tax returns
- Quarterly VAT returns (including registration)
- Friendly advice as and when needed
Ruth Gee is registered and regulated through HMRC as an Accounting Service Provider (MLR12530722)
References from clients available on request.